The perfect board for kids who master. The Lill Rippuer is the latest in the Epoxy range from Softech. Wide in the middle and at the back, with a deep concave on the bottom for better lift in soft conditions.
It's a versatile board for beach breaks and reefs. Suitable for children and intermediate to advanced surfers.
- Epoxy core with single stringer
- Vacuum glassed with 6OZ. cloth
- FCS II Fin Boxes
- High density PE foam deck
- Ultra-thin soft HDPE slick bottom
- Size: 5'0" / 5'6" / 6'0"
- Dimensions : 5'0" x 20 5/8” x 2 5/8” , 5'6" x 21 1/8” x 2 1/2” , 6'0" x 21 7/8” x 2 7/8”
- Core: Epoxy Core
- Stringer: Single Stringer
- End Setup: Sorting (x3 FCS II End Setup)
- Fin System: FCS II
- Capacity: 5'0": 28L | 5'6": 33.5L | 6'0": 40L
- + Leash Plug installed
- + FCS II Softflex Fins included
The FCS II Fin System
Straight from Australia, it's one of the best known foam board brands in the world.
We find Softech boards all over the world, surfshop, surf schools and surfcamps
The brand is part of the Surf Hardware group.
Surf Hardware International has four globally recognized and market leading brands in many board categories: FCS , Gorilla , Softech and Hydro .
Discover the Softech range
Choosing the right first board
Before buying your first surfboard , you have to ask yourself a few questions that will allow you to make the right purchase and take full advantage during your next session 🏄🏻♂️.
We have prepared a complete guide for you.