SurfEars Junior 2.0 is an earplug developed for young surfers and swimmers, designed to protect their ears while allowing them to hear, talk and enjoy their time in the water.
Junior 2.0 includes several product enhancements that improve overall comfort and ease of use of earplugs for young surfers.
Premium case and eco-friendly packaging
– Junior 2.0 comes with a high quality silicone case that allows the product to be stored safely and hygienically.
Improved leash and color coding
– Redesigned leash for faster and easier attachment. Color coded left/right socket for foolproof fitment
Softer tips with improved water resistance
– The silicone tips have been redesigned to achieve a better seal while increasing comfort. They are thinner, softer and mold more easily to the shape of the ear.
Clearer sound and sturdier construction
– with an increased active mesh area, Junior 2.0 has better acoustic performance compared to its predecessor.
Improved fit and comfort
– Redesigned to improve fit and comfort, Junior 2.0 features an asymmetrical fit for left and right ears. The sound channel points both forward and upward, creating a more natural fit in your ear.
Designed for small ears
– With two wing sizes, Junior 2.0 will fit the ears of most children ages 5-12.